How does the Deflexi work?
The sensor beam(s) is attached to the fence wires that will be monitored. The Deflexi thus monitors the fence for spreading, cutting and propping up of wires its attached to.
Deflexi units can transmit over a distance of 600m (with line of sight) to the Bridge. Up to 64 Deflexi units can be programmed on a single Bridge. The Bridge is a complete standalone controller, sold with a 30W solar panel, batteries, mounting bracket, WiFi dongle and 3G, requiring no additional infrastructure to be deployed.
Why do I need this product?
The Deflexi detection unit has several advantages over traditional detection measures. As a standalone system, you will find no better single intrusion detection solution.
Used in conjunction with existing systems (such as energisers and CCTV surveillance systems), the Deflexi unit amplifies these systems by adding low nuisance alarm high probability detection, without adding additional costs for infrastructure.
The Deflexi unit is not affected by:
- Environmental conditions like rain, mist or wind
- Electrical arcing or grass growing through the fence
- Nearby movement of animals, people or other traffic
- Salt spray and pollutants
The Deflexi unit can also not be bypassed by isolating the electric fence wires. Any attempt to tamper with the fence structure (or the Deflexi unit) will cause alarm activation.
- It is battery powered, and a single D cell battery can last for more than 4 years
- It does not require any infrastructure to be deployed: wireless operation
- Installation and configuration is easy and can take less than 10 minutes per unit
- Easy integration with existing systems
The Deflexi unit will stay operational whether the energizer is pulsing or not.